The ZenFone 7 series unveiled today includes the Simple 7 and 7 Pro.
Two models from the 7th series received liquid metal cases in black and white colors.
Both smartphones have:
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display without cutouts, with Full HD + resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels) and a refresh rate of 90 Hz. Other features include Delta-E <1 color accuracy, 700 nits brightness, DC Dimming, HDR10 + and Gorilla Glass 6 protection;
- RAM LPDDR5 6 or 8 GB;
- UFS 3.1 drive, up to 256 GB and there is support for memory cards;
- 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging 30W (HyperCharge), 27W (QC 4.0 from Qualcomm), 18W (USB Power Delivery)? but without support for wireless charging;
- oddly enough, the fingerprint scanner is not built into the display, but a side one;
- stereo speakers and triple microphones;
- dual SIM and 5G support, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, dual-frequency GPS, NFC;
- USB Type-C only, no 3.5mm audio jack;
- Android 10 OS based on ZenUI 7.
The ZenFone 7 is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 865 processor, while the ZenFone 7 Pro has the Snapdragon 865 Plus.
The design of smartphones retained the same PTZ camera design that appeared in the last generation. This design allows you to take selfies with one module. Three sensors:
- main – Sony IMX686 with 64 million pixels (113 degrees, f / 1.8);
- Sony IMX363 ultra wide-angle lens with 12 million pixels (f / 2.2);
- telephoto lens with 3x optical and 12-card digital zoom, 8 million pixels.
It should be noted that optical image stabilization is supported only by ZenFone 7 Pro, and the standard version did not receive such a “bun”.
In addition, the ZenFone 7 series of smartphones supports 8K video recording at 30fps, 4K at 60fps and 4K at 120fps, as well as video shake protection.
There is an angle sensor that can hold the flip up at a predetermined angle when taking photos.
ZenFone 7 is available for purchase with a protective case that also protects the camera:
- 6GB + 128GB – TA $ 21,990 (~ $ 750)
- 8 GB + 128 GB – 23,990 Taiwanese dollars (~ $ 820)
ZenFone 7 Pro is only available in 8GB + 256GB variant and is priced at T $ 27,990 (~ $ 1,020).
GitHub removed repositories with libraries for downloading YouTube videos
At the request of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the service for hosting IT projects GitHub, owned by...
OPPO is working on a new navigation algorithm with an accuracy of one meter
OPPO has announced a new RTK high precision positioning technology that significantly improves navigation accuracy. According to the company, the...
This 2015 virus nearly killed Android and forced Google to release monthly patches
In recent years, monthly security patches have been the norm for major smartphone and tablet manufacturers, but this has not...
An easy way to get Google services back on Huawei and Honor smartphones
Back in the spring of 2019, the US authorities banned American companies from cooperating with Huawei, and because of this,...
It became known what the Samsung Galaxy A02S will be like
Samsung Galaxy A02 and Galaxy M02 smartphones have recently passed Bluetooth certification. Now in the database of the benchmark Geekbench...
Popular on Gadget Tendency
- Phones6 days ago
Apple has reduced the display bezels of the iPhone 12 Pro
- Phones3 days ago
Professional photographer tests iPhone 12 Pro camera and shares impressive results
- News3 days ago
Microsoft releases major Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) with semi-transparent Start and new Alt-Tab menu
- Laptops2 days ago
Porsche Design and Acer unveil Porsche Design Acer Book RS
- Articles6 days ago
Why buying an iPhone SE 2 is a mistake
- Phones6 days ago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra first renders and details
- News6 days ago
MagSafe chargers and cases made available to select buyers: live photos
- Components3 days ago
AMD Radeon RX 6000: refined preliminary GPU specs for Navi 21 XTX, Navi 21 XT and Navi 21 XL