According to the latest research from analyst firm Counterpoint, the connected car market in the United States has weathered the tough moment of the pandemic satisfactorily. In 2020, it decreased by only 6.8%. He is already recovering. Cumulative US connected car shipments are expected to exceed 80 million units between 2020 and 2025, with a CAGR of 10%. Analysts clarify that their forecast applies only to passenger cars with built-in connectivity.
The market leader is GM. The brands owned by this manufacturer accounted for 23.0% of shipments in the second half of 2020. In second place is Toyota with 16.6%. The distribution of the market is clearly shown in the diagram:
Experts predict the growing adoption of 5G support and the withdrawal of 3G-only models from the market. 3G models accounted for 8% of total connected machines shipped in 2020, while 4G models accounted for 92%. By 2025, the share of 4G models is expected to drop to 73%, with the remaining 27% going to 5G models.
Microsoft has made it easier to install the Linux subsystem for Windows. In Windows 10 and Windows 11, this is now done with one command
According to the source, in the latest builds of Windows Insider Preview, it became possible to install the Linux subsystem...
MIUI 13 will not be released in August, but the shell will be released before the end of the year
Rumors that MIUI 13 will not be released in August have been confirmed at the official level. Wang Hua, a...
Huawei P50 Pro did not receive an inch image sensor, but that did not stop it from becoming the best camera phone in the world
Huawei did not go into the detailed specifications of all modules of the main camera of the P50 Pro smartphone...
Mi Mix 4 with a quad camera and an additional screen showed on new renders
New renders of the promising Mi Mix 4 smartphone have appeared on the Web – it is expected to premiere...
Android 12 testing has begun for Poco F2 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro. Published an updated list of smartphones Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco, which will receive Android 12
The source has published an updated list of smartphones Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco, which will receive an update to Android...
GAC and Huawei create luxury electric vehicle brand. The first car of the new company will appear in 2023, and it will be an SUV.
Huawei has a ready-made solution for the construction of electric vehicles in its portfolio: it includes a platform, power plants,...
Video of the most difficult flight of the Martian helicopter Ingenuity has become available
A few days ago, the Ingenuity helicopter made its most difficult flight, and now we can appreciate the video and...
5000mAh and dual camera are inexpensive. Samsung Galaxy A03s is preparing to debut
According to the source, on the Indian version of the Samsung website, a page was found dedicated to solving technical...
- Phones6 days ago
Dimensity 1200 AI, AMOLED, 90Hz, Sony IMX766 and NFC: OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone goes on sale in India
- News5 days ago
Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos were not recognized as astronauts in the United States, as well as other space tourists.
- Phones4 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 will be released alongside the Galaxy S22
- Electric Cars6 days ago
Tesla’s autopilot mistook the moon for a yellow traffic light
- News3 days ago
Apple is blackmailing the person who sold the company’s unreleased devices. The company demands to indicate the source, threatening to contact the police
- News7 days ago
The sub-screen front camera of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 will not stand out in image quality, and the resolution can be as low as 4 megapixels
- News3 days ago
5000 mAh, 120 Hz, durable Gorilla Glass Victus, MediaTek 1100, 64 MP and 67 W for $ 280. Poco X3 GT introduced
- News4 days ago
Elon Musk criticized Apple over the use of cobalt in batteries