Omdia, a well-known analytical agency, has compiled a list of the most popular smartphones of the first decade of 2020. According to the published results, the first place went to the iPhone 11 from Apple.
The top 10 best smartphones look like this:
- iPhone 11 – 37.7 million devices
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – 11.4 million devices
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 – 11 million devices
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – 10.2 million devices
- iPhone SE (2020) – 8.7 million devices
- iPhone XR – 8 million devices
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – 7.7 million devices
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A – 7.3 million devices
- Xiaomi Redmi 8 – 6.8 million devices
- iPhone 11 Pro – 6.7 million devices
As you can see, the list of the best smartphones of the first half of the year includes several popular iPhones from Cupertino. Other favorites are four models – from the Chinese company Xiaomi. And only one smartphone from Samsung – but in second place.
However, the iPhone 11 is more than 3.5 times ahead of its nearest competitor – more than 37 million devices have been sold.
Last year’s hit – iPhone XR – this time ranked 6th. In the first half of this year, it was bought by 8 million people. During the same period in 2019, it sold 26.8 million devices.
In addition, the list of the most popular iPhones includes the recently introduced budget iPhone SE 2020 release.
Total iPhone sales for 6 months of 2020 – 68.8 million devices.