Moment has announced its first line of products designed to work with the new Apple MagSafe standard integrated into the iPhone 12 series smartphones.
Moment’s new line of MagSafe-compatible products includes both cases and various mounts. They allow you to attach something to the iPhone 12, or attach your smartphone to something. At the same time, the new items do not have the Made for iPhone marking, but the company says that it has developed its own magnetic array called (M) Force, which provides additional strength when magnetically fastened.
The new Moment line includes the following products:
- Covers priced at $ 49.99… The company is offering new versions of the slim and rugged cases that include MagSafe compatible magnets and support for Qi wireless charging. The cases also feature wrist strap loops and attachments for optional Moment lenses.
- Tripod mounts priced at $ 39.99 and $ 49.99 (Pro version)… These mounts use additional Moment (M) Force magnets to hold your smartphone without a separate clip, even if it’s in a case. Tripod mounts can hold your smartphone in both portrait and landscape orientations. The Pro Tripod Mount contains an optional cold shoe for attaching other accessories such as microphones or lighting fixtures.
- Multifunctional mount priced at $ 29.99… The device contains two 3/8 “female threads and three 1 / 4-20” female threads for attaching to a ball head, tripod, or other compatible accessory. The mount works with or without a phone case.
- Cold shoe mount priced at $ 29.99… This is a simple mount that adds a cold shoe to the iPhone 12. The ability to adjust the height for different sizes of cases and smartphones is available.
- Car Air Vent Mount for $ 29.99… This mount is installed on the ventilation grill in the car and then allows you to install a smartphone on it without the use of additional holders or clips.
- Wall mount priced at $ 19.99… This solution is very similar to the mount for a car ventilation grill, but instead of clips for the grille, there is 3M adhesive on the back panel. According to the manufacturer’s assurances, such a mount is “super thin” and will stick “on almost any flat surface.” Due to the presence of a hole in the middle, the mount can also be fixed with a screw.
Source: The Verge
16-inch Macbook Pro will be equipped with more powerful Apple M1X chip
Apple made a splash with its own M1 ARM chip. The company currently sells several Macbooks based on this processor,...
Raspberry Pi 400 Touch Screen Kits Unveiled
Among those who are fond of computer technology, you can find many people familiar with the concept of Raspberry Pi....
2021 Huawei flagships could get liquid lenses
Huawei is in the final stages of testing a “liquid lens” for smartphones that will significantly improve image stabilization and...
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on Xbox Series S in performance mode at 60 fps
The new patch added to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for the next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X the ability...
ZTE Watch Live Smart Watch Presented – multifunctionality and long battery life.
ZTE has introduced a new smart watch Watch Live. They are designed for users who value versatility and long battery...
Popular on Gadget Tendency
- Gaming6 days ago
PlayStation 5 Supports Analogue FreeSync And G-Sync
- Headphones6 days ago
FiiO Showcases FD5 Flagship Stainless Steel Headset
- Components6 days ago
AMD Plans To Add Smart Access Memory (SAM) Compatibility With Nvidia GPUs And Processors, Intel Motherboards
- News6 days ago
Time Magazine lists PS5 and Xbox Series S in its Top 100 Inventions of 2020
- Phones6 days ago
POCO M3 teaser has appeared online
- Phones6 days ago
Oppo X 2021 Passes 100,000 Cycles Test Without Any Damage
- Computers6 days ago
Huawei Unveils MateStation B515 Computer With AMD Ryzen 5 4600G Or Ryzen 7 4700G Processor
- Gaming3 days ago
Far Cry 6 Adds Ray Tracing, Fidelity FX And Other Newfangled Effects