An employee of CD Projekt RED, on condition of anonymity, spoke about the situation with Cyberpunk 2077 on one of the gaming forums. Unfortunately, the thread has already been removed. But gamers from Reddit and GameSpot managed to copy the most important information. The next message is that the game will not be completed until the end of mid-2021. It is in the summer that Cyberpunk 2077 will finally become what it was originally designed for.
- The game was released unfinished in order to please investors (the developers themselves were categorically against);
- This summer, Cyberpunk 2077 will be what it was originally intended to be. In June, we will have a rebirth of the No Man’s Sky level;
- Sony was extremely unhappy with the literally astronomical number of refunds (refunds to players) for the PlayStation 4 version;
- A big update (the same promised patch) should be expected not in February, but in March 2021;
- There is a huge amount of hidden content on the disc with the game, which is still closed for gamers, since it simply does not work correctly;
- The version code for the previous generation consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is planned to be rewritten;
- Some of the code will be completely cut out and rewritten from scratch;
- About 50,000 lines of code were cut from Cyberpunk 2077;
- Before the content was cut, the game weighed 160GB;
- Initially, the image of Johnny Silverhand was conceived quite differently. It was supposed to be like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid;
- Many quests and entire storylines have been censored;
- Taxi drivers had to communicate with passengers on a variety of topics;
- Night City was meant to be much more lively and interactive;
- A huge underground section of the city has been planned in Knight City. But she was cut out.
To trust this information or not, of course, is a private matter for everyone. Still, we want to believe that sooner or later Cyberpunk 2077 will become exactly what gamers imagined it a few years ago.
A source: Glitched
The smallest PC based on AMD R7 6800U is presented. Ayaneo Air Plus looks like Nintendo Switch OLED
Ayaneo has announced a new Air Plus laptop based on AMD R7 6800U, equipped with a 6-inch 1080p screen. The device is very similar to the Nintendo Switch OLED handheld console.
The 6-inch Ayaneo Air Plus is almost the same size as the 7-inch Switch OLED. Ayaneo Air Plus is currently the smallest AMD R7 6800U-based portable device with a 6-inch screen, according to the official statement from the developers.
The device is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and has a 46.2 mAh battery, as well as a USB4 connector. The power consumption of the device reaches 28 watts. An external video card is also supported. In addition, this laptop will also be available with Intel i3-1215U and AMD 7020 series (Mendocino) processors.
The Ayaneo Air Plus laptop is expected to be available for sale soon.
Sales of Xbox and Microsoft games sank. The company reported for the next financial quarter
Microsoft has published a report on the results of the second quarter of fiscal year 2023.
The company’s revenue rose 2% to $52.7 billion, while net income fell 12% to $16.4 billion.
This is far from Microsoft’s best quarter. These results are due to several reasons. First, there is a decline in revenue from manufacturers of laptops with Windows and PC sales in the market as a whole. Secondly, sales of Microsoft devices sank by a considerable 39%.
Also not the best way to feel in the last quarter and the gaming division of the company. In general, the Xbox division was marked by a decrease in revenue. Game sales fell by 13%, hardware sales fell by the same amount, that is, primarily consoles, and revenue from services and services decreased by 12%.
At the same time, Microsoft notes the further growth of the Game Pass service, but, as always, does not name the number of users and revenue.
TikTok was connected to the game browser Opera GX
Opera Software has announced a fresh update for the branded game browser Opera GX. The popular short video service TikTok has been integrated into the sidebar of the browser.
As planned by the developers, this will simplify the search for content. The company explained:
We know that the majority of TikTok users watch gaming content every day, so now you can enjoy content from all your favorite creators and communities right on the big screen.
Opera GX gives you direct access to TikTok: you can discover new creators, create and share your own memes, and more.
New Opera GX users will have immediate access to TikTok in the sidebar. Existing Opera GX users will have to activate the feature in the sidebar settings under Messengers.
The latest Galaxy S23 flagships smash the Galaxy S22 in the first 3DMark test
Very quickly after the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S23 phones, the first comparative test appeared, in which the flagships...
Poco X5 5G live images days before official announcement
The Poco brand will officially unveil the Poco X5 5G and Poco X5 Pro 5G phones on February 6, but...
“Why are they called Galaxy? Because of the astronomical prices.” OnePlus trolls Samsung over Galaxy S23 flagships
Almost immediately after Samsung unveiled its latest flagships, the Galaxy S23, in the US, OnePlus’ US office posted a thread...
The latest Samsung Galaxy S23 flagships in Europe turned out to be noticeably more expensive than in the US
Samsung presented its Galaxy S23 flagships in San Francisco, so during the premiere, their cost for the US market was...
Electric Cars7 days ago
Dacia is trolling BMW, which offers heated seats and steering wheel on a subscription basis. The company is giving away free bottles.
Laptops3 days ago
The Fujitsu UH-X/H1, an ultra-light 14-inch laptop, is introduced. Its weight is only 689 grams
Components5 days ago
Very expensive. The top version of the flagship laptop Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra with a Core i9 processor and GeForce RTX 4070 will cost 3800 euros
Electric Cars6 days ago
Audi Activesphere unveiled with adjustable suspension, 600 km range, AR glasses and pickup capability